EXTRA-CURRICULAR activities offered at Holy Family Lindfield are: Chess, Keyboard, Mandarin, Dance.
- Mandarin lessons: Mandarin classes are held after school. Students are encouraged to come along for a free trial class. Contact Headstart Mandarin for any enquiries.
- Dance lessons: Dance classes are held in the Mary McKillop Hall after school. Contact the Dance1 office for more information on how to enrol.
- Keyboard lessons: Keyboard lessons are held in the Music room before school. Contact VIP Music for more information on how to enrol.
- Chess coaching: Chess coaching classes are held in the Music Room each Monday lunchtime during Terms 2 and 3 from 12:30PM – 1:20PM. This is an extra curricular activity run by Sydney Academy of Chess. Term 2 classes commencing now. To enrol please pay online with your credit card at
www.sydneyacademyofchess.com.au/payment – Code: V3HU7VIXV1
- Tennis lessons: Tennis lessons are available after school, run by Evolve Tennis Academy. A free pick up service is available at 3PM daily (Monday- Friday) from our school. Contact Evolve Tennis Academy for more information on how to enrol.