There is one general admission of children to Kindergarten at the beginning of each year.
This enrolment is based on the premise that the child turns five the year prior to commencing school or early in the year they are due to start. In the case of excessive applications, enrolment offers will be based on the Enrolment Policy of the Broken Bay Diocese, which states that priority in enrolment will be given in this order to:
- Children whose Catholic families are known and involved members of the parish.
- Children whose Catholic families express through the enrolment process an intention to commit to Catholic discipleship and the worshipping community of the parish.
- Children whose Catholic families express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
- Children whose families of other Christian traditions are known and involved members of their worshipping community and express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
- Children whose families express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
An important part of the enrolment process is a meeting with the Principal and the Parish Priest. The child attends a Kindergarten Orientation which takes place on nominated days prior to commencement. This process is in accordance with Diocesan policy and assists in preparing the child to begin school.
Enrolment application packages are available from the school office or from this website. Parents or caregivers seeking to enroll their child/children for the following school year should complete and return these forms to our school office as soon as possible in the year prior to their child commencing Kindergarden. Once we have sufficient numbers for Kindergarten, subsequent children enrolling will be placed on a waiting list. We conduct our parent meetings in June/July.
Please note we have any Open Morning at the beginning of the year where prospective parents are invited to come and have a look around the school. Please navigate to our News & Events page and you will find the date for this year under the Events tab.
Please read the document: