Enrolment Process during COVID-19
- Download the online Enrolment Form
- Complete your child’s enrolment details
- Save the form as a PDF
- Email the completed form to the school office firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your child’s enrolment form, we will contact you to invite you to meet our Principal.
Prospective parents are invited to book a school tour to meet our Principal and learn more about our school.
Alternatively, please contact the school on 9416 7200 or email us at email@example.com .
Enrolment Process – Kindergarten
Enrolment at Holy Family is based on the premise that your child turns five the year prior to commencing school or early in the year they are due to start.
Parents or caregivers seeking to enrol their child/children for the following school year should complete and return an enrolment package (available on this page) to our school office as soon as possible in the year prior to their child commencing Kindergarden. Once we have sufficient numbers for Kindergarten, subsequent children enrolling will be placed on a waiting list. We conduct our parent meetings in June/July.
Enrolments mid-year – all grades
Students in Kindergarten to Year 6 may be enrolled at any time throughout the year where there are vacancies. Enrolment application packages are available from the school office or download the forms below.
Enrolments – more information
In the case of excessive applications, enrolment offers will be based on the Enrolment Policy of the Broken Bay Diocese, which states that priority in enrolment will be given in this order to children whose:
- Catholic families are known and involved members of the parish.
- Catholic families express through the enrolment process an intention to commit to Catholic discipleship and the worshipping community of the parish.
- Catholic families express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
- families of other Christian traditions are known and involved members of their worshipping community and express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
- families express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
An important part of the enrolment process is a meeting with the Principal and the Parish Priest. The child attends a Kindergarten Orientation which takes place on nominated days prior to commencement. This process is in accordance with Diocesan policy and assists in preparing the child to begin school.
COVID-19 Fee Relief
Catholic Schools Broken Bay are committed to supporting families as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt in the community. No family will be excluded from our school because of financial difficulties.
Even if you have not enrolled yet, we would like to offer the following help with school fees if you need it:
- A full reduction on ALL fees if your family gets JobSeeker.
- A 50%+ reduction on ALL fees if one parent in your family gets JobKeeper.
If you are unsure if your family can get fee help or need assistance completing the form please contact our COVID-19 FEE HELP HOTLINE on 9847 0728 (8am – 4pm Monday to Friday).