Enrolments now open – book a school tour
To book a tour of our school, please contact the school on 9416 7200 or email us at email@example.com
Enrolment Process – Kindergarten
We have one general admission of children to Kindergarten at the beginning of each year.
Enrolment at Holy Family is based on the premise that the child turns five the year prior to commencing school or early in the year they are due to start.
Parents or caregivers seeking to enrol their child/children for the following school year should complete and return an enrolment package (available on our website) to our school office as soon as possible in the year prior to their child commencing Kindergarden. Once we have sufficient numbers for Kindergarten, subsequent children enrolling will be placed on a waiting list. We conduct our parent meetings in June/July.
Prospective parents are invited to attend our Open Mornings and Evenings, held early each year, to come and have a look around our school. Parents are welcome to book a school tour at any time.
Enrolments mid-year – all grades
Students in Kindergarten to Year 6 may be enrolled at any time throughout the year where there are vacancies. Enrolment application packages are available from the school office or from this website.
Enrolments – more information
In the case of excessive applications, enrolment offers will be based on the Enrolment Policy of the Broken Bay Diocese, which states that priority in enrolment will be given in this order to children whose:
- Catholic families are known and involved members of the parish.
- Catholic families express through the enrolment process an intention to commit to Catholic discipleship and the worshipping community of the parish.
- Catholic families express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
- families of other Christian traditions are known and involved members of their worshipping community and express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
- families express an understanding of and commitment to the educational and religious life of the school.
An important part of the enrolment process is a meeting with the Principal and the Parish Priest. The child attends a Kindergarten Orientation which takes place on nominated days prior to commencement. This process is in accordance with Diocesan policy and assists in preparing the child to begin school.