We are uniquely connected to two churches after the recent amalgamation of Lindfield and Killara Parishes.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School, Lindfield is a Parish School connected to two churches; Holy Family at Lindfield and the Immaculate Heart of Mary at Killara. We have very strong ties to the Lindfield Killara Parish.
- Our Parish welcomes parishioners to join family groups who meet socially and support each other, especially through the school years.
- Many of our parents have parish ministries as readers, altar servers, musicians & communion ministers
- School and Parish often co-ordinate Social Justice projects.
- The Sacramental program is Parish based and is supported with specific units in the school curriculum. Parents from the school often take leadership roles in the Sacramental groups.
- Members of the Parish community are invited to serve on the School Board.
- Each grade hosts Sunday morning Mass during term time, with the children taking on a variety of ministries.
We are very fortunate to have our Church situated next to our school. This gives the students numerous opportunities to be a part of our Church community and also reflects our Parish’s close ties with our school community.
To contact the Parish Office please phone: 9416 3702 Monday – Friday 9.30 – 4.00 pm