08/06/2022 - 5:30 pm > 6:30 pm
Location: Holy Family Catholic Primary School
Join us for a special evening with our quality Diocesan High Schools on the North Shore on a journey to transition to High School + explore our K-12 Catholic education PFS program for our families.
The evening will be held at our school in collaboration with our Priority Feeder School (PFS) St Leo’s Catholic College and Mercy Catholic College.
Over the course of 60 minutes, we will cover:
- Important things to consider when selecting your child’s High School
- Presentations from St Leo’s Catholic College and Mercy Catholic College
- Preparing students for High School with our Senior Teacher
- Hear from our alumni sharing her journey into the world of High School with Mercy College
- Hear from our 2022 senior student on why St Leo’s Catholic College was the High School of preference
- Q&A panel session
- Plus enjoy mini expo from both High Schools
When: 8 June 2022 | 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Where: Holy Family Lindfield
5:30pm: Registration + Mini Expo
5:45pm: Presentations +Testimonials
6:15pm: Q&A Panel Session
Students from Years 3-6 are welcome to attend with their parents/carers, however for students in Kindy to Year 2 we suggest parents only.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet and listen to our special guest speakers Mrs Brenda Timp – Principal Mercy Catholic College Chatswood and Mrs Carolina Murdoch – Assistant Principal St Leo’s Catholic College where they will be sharing insights, discoveries and tips into the world of high school transition.
RSVP is required. Click here to register.
We look forward to seeing you next Wednesday, 8 June 2022!